3.4.14

ENGAGEMENT INVITATIONS






Shane and I got engaged early 2013 and finally got around to organising the party later In the year.
I was so excited to design our invites, however as much as I tried to convince Shane neon pink would be awesome he wouldn't allow it all over! A lot of people don't realise, but printing neon inks, white or metallic foils is an extra charge at the printers and bumps up your printing costs a lot more.
I didn't want to splurge too much for our engagement but still desperately wanted to add a touch of neon. I did this by creating a custom stamp and finding a neon ink pad online, and just to tie it all in (pun intended) I wrapped it up with a pink cord. I created the instagram tags myself using a stanley knife, brown kraft reinforcement rings and a single hole punch. 

Next up are the save the dates I suppose! xx